Going to school far from home is exciting yet at times a difficult process. At Mkhitar Gosh, we work hard to make sure all students feel at home. These are the steps to join our global community:
- Applicants should first complete the APPLICATION (Click).
- Send the application, together with copies of the DOCUMENTS (Click) necessary for the acquisition of student’s status, to the following email address: email@example.com
- All documents not in English or not accompanied by a notarized English translation, must be translated into English.
- Each applicant should enter his or her full name, passport number and desirable program title into the subject line of the email.
- Within seven days after receiving the application, the University will confirm that the potential student meets all the necessary admission requirements and consequently send a Conditional Offer Letter.
- Following the receipt of the Conditional Offer Letter, each applicant must pay the initial tuition fee and submit his or her full name and passport number in the Purpose of Transfer line. After receiving payment, Mkhitar Gosh will send a Fee Acknowledgement Letter to the applicant.
- Applicants should send the Power of Attorney to Armenian Russian International University “Mkhitar Gosh” authorizing Mkhitar Gosh to represent the applicant with the Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia.
- Mkhitar Gosh will apply to the Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia and request the recognition of applicant’s education status acquired abroad with the aim to grant the right to enroll in the higher educational institution.
- Consequently, Mkhitar Gosh will issue the enrollment document (granting student status) and an invitation to Republic of Armenia- the Unconditional Offer Letter.